Midgard Story Line

Go down

Midgard Story Line

Post  Carlii-Kun on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Well, if you dont like this idea blame boredom.

I've decided to write some stories based on Mabinogi (seeing how i want to be a Author when i grow up.) and my experiences. I plan to make it as realistic as it could be in the game, meaning i wont exaggerate my abilities. You may release your own story line's in this forum as well. You can intertwine your story with mines, so long as it makes sense and does not screw both of our storys. I shall seperate my storys into 'Arcs' that all lead up to the final battle. It will be based on Mabinogi, but most likely you may find other NPC's that will help me improve my Arc as to not be a copy of the G's. I may make up some new towns on the way, seeing as ill be creating a whole 'nother story line. Hope you enjoy my adventure!

Arc 1: The Geneva Genocide

Chapter 1: Suprise Saviour

Chapter music:

Dunbarton--South-western region.

???: "Oh shi-"
I didn't get to finish my sentence as a massive bear claw swung down in a arc towards my head.
I side-stepped it and withdrew my swords from my sides, always handy in times like these. A very irritated bear was drawing nearer, increasing my heart beat with every step.
???: "Sheesh, all i took was some grain from the fields-"
I threw them up, crossing them in a X sign, just in time to meet a fist headed downward aimed towards my torso.
I remembered my training with my father, during our travels.
' Carlisle, son, remember this and remember it well, the most important thing in battling a strong adversary is--'
Carlisle: "--to never give up!!"
I crossed my swords, making the bear stagger back a few steps.
That's when i let my killing intent take over.
That's when all hell broke loose.
I started swinging my twin blades, shimmering in the sun in a blur, towards the bear. It was a frenzy of thrusts cuts arcs, and anything else you can think to do with a sword.
By the time i was done, i was panting and the bear was on the ground unmoving.
Carlisle: "Well, atleast you'll be some-ones dinner~" he said with a wink.
He turned around and walked away, sheathing his twin blades, headed towards Math Dungeon to meet a friend. A sound made his blood turn cold, and freeze over. A low growl came from the back, followed by a huge shadow emerging from behind him covering him in darkness. He turned and blinked,
Carlisle: "Crap."
He threw his hands to, now hear this, try to lessen the impact of an over 9 feet bear, almost fuming with anger, irritation, and raw power. Inwardly he chuckled at himself, Whats the difference in my posture? Im going to die anyway. That happened in a second, and the next as the huge paw was descending on him, a huge shape knocked the bear head over heels, literally, into the dirt. The huge figure, a giant by the looks of it, started wailing on the bear with oversized fists, clamped down with Bronze Knuckles. The bear lay still in the dirt.
Snapping out of my daze, i immediately unsheathed my blades. I readied my stance, just incase this huge figure was not friendly. He heard of Giants, and their conflict with Elves, but he never believed either was true.
He noticed the huge man, maybe woman? he couldnt tell because his/her hood was up, looking straight at him, well slanted more like it.
Carlisle: "What? Did you notice how handsome i am, or are you remembering the face of your next victim?" I said sarcastically. I've never been a killer, but if the time comes, i have no choice do i?
The huge figure pulled back his hood, revealing a brown skinned man with shaggy hair that covered his eyes and a wide grin.
???: "Handsome face? You talking bout me?" the man said as his grin grew wider at my irritated expression.
Carlisle: "Look dude, if you don't mind im already late for a meeting, so answer me this question," i said, "Who are you and what do you want?
???: "I'm Massive-"
Carlisle:"Yes, i can see that," i cut in, grinning mockingly.
???: "No, no" he said chuckling, "my name's Massive, how bout you?
Carlisle: "My name's Bob, alright next question."
Massive shook his head and chuckled.
Massive: "You can't lie to me, your name is Carlisle, right?"
Carlisle: "How do you know that?" I asked with a dumb-founded expression.
Massive eyed me and responded
Massive: "You have quite the reputation around here, being skilled in the Double Blade Arts and also," he chuckled loudly, "quite the ladies man," he said as if accusing me.
Carlisle: "Oh, really? How do i know you''re just not some random stalker?"
Massive laughed and turned around, to reveal an emblem on the back.
...Oh, my god.
He was in Midgard.
The famous guild, known to be as much cool as they were tough, and they were pretty tough.
Massive turned back around and eyed me thoughtfully, as if weighing his options at how to say it.
Massive: "I am the Leader of Midgard," he said.
My jaw dropped.
"and i've come for the sole purpose to recruit you, Carlisle, to join Midgard."
My jaw dropped lower.

To be continued in...
Chapter 2: Welcome to Midgard

Last edited by Carlii-Kun on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: Midgard Story Line

Post  Carlii-Kun on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Chapter 2: Welcome to Midgard

Ledah waited patiently, wondering where in the hell their Guild-Master was. It wasn't like Massive to be late to a meeting HE arranged, and whats more is, why are we even having this? Last time she checked, there was no special event. She glanced at the Bangor entrance, and there emerged a tall dark shadow emerging.

Ledah: "There he is! Oh when he gets here, i'll-..." She stopped talking immediately.
A few members saw her staring, and mumbled a Whats wrong? at her. They immediately followed her gaze, and stiffened.
Behind Massive was a Human Boy with long wavy black hair, and dark blue eyes, armed with double swords, a dagger, arrows and a hunters bow.
In an instant practically all of Midgard was huddled around the boy, weapons aimed at a part of his body.
???: "Nice welcoming party here," the boy mumbled, and one of the weapons pressed in enough to his neck to draw blood, he winced and eased up a little.
Massive was staring down at them dissaprovingly.
Ledah was quick to stare right back.
Ledah: "What were you thinking! You let your gaurd down for a second, and this boy manages to sneak in behind you! You could have been killed you kno-" the rest of her rant was covered by Massive's huge hand covering her small mouth.

------------------------

I gulped and tried to remain very still. Alright, it isn't so bad, it'll all be fine.
He was trying to calm himself down, because the tiniest movement could cause serious damage to his throat.
Carlisle: "Hmm...Mass? You think you could tell your personal Mafia to ease up a teensy weensy?" I asked nervously.
Massive chuckled, still covering the blue hair and eyes girl with his hand.
He noticed that she was remarkably pretty, and had a elven look to her. Her skin was as white as a cloud, and added to her complexion showing off her light blue hair and dark blue eyes. Wow, if i had a penny for every beautiful woman as beautiful as her, id owe some-one money. So obviously, and i thank the gods, she was a very much rare find.
Massive noticed me examining his guild-mate, and chuckled again.
Massive: "Alright guys, that's enough play time. He's a friend, invited by me." He gave me a wink and i gave him an 'I-Could-Have-Possibly-Have-Been-Killed' look. He called this 'Play Time'?
Sheesh, what kind of guild is this?

An hour later...
Ledah: "Whaaat?!? We can't let this perv in our guild!" she said with a disappointing/stubborn expression.
I sighed.
Massive also sighed and said
Massive: "Ledah, just because he's a perv doesnt mean he's a bad person."
We were all sitting around a campfire drinking juice and sharing fruits. I was sitting close to a white haired boy, with blue eyes, Yoshi i believe his name was, and another boy with light orange hair and orange eyes. Athyn was his name, the orange haired boy.
Yoshi: "Dude, I'm telling you Massive would definitely win against Frey in a fight!"
They seemed to be discussing the odds of another Giant, by the name of Frey, with the odds against Massive.
Athyn: "Have a little faith in Frey, he's gotten considerably stronger in this short time frame."
Interested, i inched closer and asked,
Carlisle: "Yo, what's up guys?"
Athyn: "The sky, if im correct," he said with a innocent expression.
Yoshi started laughing, and i chuckled myself.
Carlisle: "I like you, you have a good sense of humor." I held out my hand.
Athyn: "I was serious, but thanks dude," he said with a smirk, and took my hand in a firm grip.
Yoshi slapped me on my back and said
Yoshi: "Hey, i'm here too! Wheres my handshake." he said with a pout.
I laughed at his irritated expression, and held up my hand for a high five.
He slapped it enthusiasticly, with a wide grin on his face.
Yoshi: "I'm Yoshi, thats Athyn, if you didnt know."
Carlisle: "I'm starting to get familliar."
Away from the group in an alley having a discussion was Massive Ledah, Frey, and some other co-leaders were discussing my fate with this guild.
MAssive: "Ledah, can't you be optimistic? I've seen him in action, and he has the potential to be one of the best."
Ledah: "I know, i know Mass, but considering his history he could make Midgard change from a prestigious guild to the laughing stock of the whole town!"
Massive: "It seems you dont know his history enough, let me tell you something little people know of him," he pulled back his hood, "Carlisle, his nickname is the Double Bladed Devil. It is said he has, by himself, slain the protectors of the Math Dungeon Hoard."
Ledah gaped and stared directly at me,
Ledah: "Single-handed?!? But those Hound-Dogs have a reputation of being nasty, vicious, and were created long ago by the Sorceror Math, a powerful black sorceror, to gaurd his treasures, at his age he took all 3 down?!?"
Massive nodded, and continued,
Massive: "So please, lets give the boy a chance. He could grow to become someone great, or a terrible powerful person if in the wrong hands."
Ledah bit her lip, obviously in deep thought.
Ledah: "Oh, alright! But if he so much as touches any of the girls once, hes out."
Massive chuckled and pointed towards me,
MAssive: "Carlisle has been accepted into Midgard by vote of the leaders, everyone let's welcome him!"
As soon as he said it, a feeling deep in the pit of my stomache told me to run. Apparently, i was too late.
I was suddenly rushed from all directions by girls i didnt even know. I heard alot of names, and 'Please Marry Mes' from the huge crowd of girls.
Yes, a god does exist.
Carlisle: "Seems like you guys havent had a member in ages, hope you made the right decision with this one, im known to be a heart breaker." I chuckled and was rewarded with a few chuckles from the onlooking crowd of boys.
Yeah, i think i could get used to it here.

------------

Continued in...
Chapter 3: "Ravens Love."
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Wow, this is pretty good, i read the whole thing too. so youurrr the double blade devil ive been hearing oh so much about. xD. and wow you even included Ledah in Sad she hasnt been on in like foreeever... props to that! hope ya write the other chapter down.
Nano

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Asch on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:45 pm

I really like this story. o-o

Keep up the good work Carl.

-hints at me being in it-

Very Happy...
Asch

http://twitter.com/xYoku

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:25 am

Nano wrote:Wow, this is pretty good, i read the whole thing too. so youurrr the double blade devil ive been hearing oh so much about. xD. and wow you even included Ledah in Sad she hasnt been on in like foreeever... props to that! hope ya write the other chapter down.

Thanks, dude ^^. And aww, I liked Ledah too :/.
Other chapter coming soon@
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:26 am

Asch wrote:I really like this story. o-o

Keep up the good work Carl.

-hints at me being in it-

Very Happy...
Thanks, and sure man. I'll tie you in to the plot Cool
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:21 am

Chapter 3: "Raven's Love"

Chapter music:

I was running.
Panting through the forest. A huge shape emerged through the shadows. I crossed the gates to go to Dunbarton. It would be safe in town, she was sure. Her legs felt like Jello, and the huge shape kept gaining on her, almost as if it was her own shadow.
She was almost there, and then she glanced back and gasped, as the huge 12 foot bear was directly behind her.

???: "Keep going, we'll handle this." A voice said directly in front of her.
What she saw was 2 hooded figures in black and grey robes, one looking to be 15 and the other one 11. It was the tall one who talked.

???: "Please, let us handle this," the short boy said with a smile.

I ran with all my might past them, giving them my thanks and luck.

---------

I was taking a stroll along the borders of Dunbarton with Nano, a new friend i met of the guild. We stopped at the entrance to take a rest, and that's when we saw it.
A huge bear was gaining on a girl loking to be 18, with white flowing hair and brilliant blue eyes.
Must be my lucky day, heh.
I tapped Nano on the shoulder, and pointed to them.
He grinned and said
Nano: "First fun it's been in weeks, Carli."
Carlisle: "Alright, lets do this," i said matching his grin.
We both pulled our hoods up and started running foward.
Carlisle: "Keep going, we'll handle this." he said to the panting girl.
Nano: "Please, let us handle this," he said with a smile.
We heard her mumble thanks as she rushed back to us, and a good luck.
I smiled,
Carlisle: "The luck should go to the bear," he said, and with a nod to Nano, he drew his blades and descended descended upon the bear.
He needed to give Nano time to load his spells.
Carlisle: "Eat this ugly! Smash!" I stabbed the bear, and twirled bring my swords in a circle to uppercut the bear with them, sending him flying.
The bear got up, and i tensed, ready for another attack.
Nano: "Just a little more, Carli," he said in a concentrated voice.
I nodded and the bear came at me. He jumped to land on me, but i twirled my blades and caught him, sending him sprawled on the ground.
Carlisle: "Windmill..!"
Nano: "Alright, Now!"
I immediately ran to the side, just in time to witness a barrage of Ice Particles hit the bear, freezing him and then shattering him into a million peices.
Carlisle: "Dude, thats cool and all, but still, ew."
He laughed and i gave him a pat on the back. We both walked back, talking and laughing.
We found the girl huddled on the side of the entrance, obviously praying for our well being.
When she saw us her eyes grew wider and she stood up and ran towards us.
???: "Wow, you guys did it!" she said with an excited gasp.
Nano: "We're invincible," he said with a grin.
Carlisle: "He was a peice of cake," i said with a wink.
We pulled back our hoods, and she gasped.
Yeah, we're pretty hot.
I chuckled, and she asked,
???: "Who are you guys?"

Me and Nano smiled, and turned our backs to her.
Both: "We are Midgard" we both said with a thumbs up sign.

An hour later...

Carlisle: "Ah, so your name is BlackRave." i said with reverence.
We were done with the intro's and sitting around a fire place eating some apples we picked from a tree.
She was very cute, especially close up in the illuminating fire, making her features glow. I think im in love.
Rave: "Call me rave," she said with a perky smile.
I stared, Man, was she beautiful...
She noticed me staring and said,
Rave: "Wha, is there something on my face?" she scrubbed at her face, searching for an invisible mark.
Nano: "No, but theres somthing on Carli's face, a blush!" he said with a laugh, and ran when i started trying to punch him.
He gave me a wink, and said
Nano: "Well, i just remembered something i better do, ill see you two later~" he said and chuckled.
I gave him a grin, and rejoined rave at the fireplace.
Rave: "So, Carlisle right?" she said with a dreamy smile.
Carlisle: "Yep," i said biting an apple.
Rave stared at me, thinking of how to say it.
She suddenly turned serious, all trace of that innocence over.
Rave: "I need your help,"
I was startled by the change, but i remained calm.
Carlisle: "With what?" i said staring at her with intensity.
Rave: "A rescue mission," she said softly, "to save a dear friend of mine," she said
Carlisle: "And who might that be?" i said curiously
Rave stared me in the eye and said,
Rave: "Your brother," my jaw dropped, "Shaggeh."
Shaggeh.
Shaggeh!
He was alive, oh my god.
My older brother is alive.

To be continued in...
Chapter 4: Brother.

Authors Note:
From now on, i'll start adding the music im listining to to fit each chapter, and to entertain you further lol, enjoy
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 am

Chapter 4: Brother.

Chapter music:

Carlisle: "My...Brother...?" I said, a mask of anguish on my face.
Rave nodded
Rave: "He is being held in Rabbi dungeon under a Succubus's control," she said close to tears, "it's all my fault!" She started sobbing.
I got up and knelt next to her, putting an arm over her.
She hugged me fiercely.
Rave: "Its...all...my...fault...!" she kept pausing due to her choked sobs.
I held her close,
Carlisle: "Shh...it'll be alright...it's ok i'm here..." I said while rubbing her back.

------

Rave: "Uh...what might you be doing?" she asked with genuine curiosity.
I glanced up, i was just about to slash my finger for blood to pour out.
Carlisle: "Just watch," i said and slashed my index finger on my left hand with a dagger. I used it to write the name "BlackMist" in animal language.
I knelt and slammed my right hand face down into the dirt.
Carlisle: "Summoning! I call to thee, come before your contractor!"
A flash of light appeared, and then a huge black ostrich appeared before me. I grinned, and peeked at Rave's expression. It was a mixture of awe/wonder.
Rave: "You're a contractor...?" she said wide-eyed.
Carlisle: "Yeah, and i've got quite a few in my collection. Meet my ostrich, BlackMist." i said with a big smile.
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Asch on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:46 pm

I liked the chapters Carl~

Pretty cool how you put summoning in there..x3
Asch

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:14 am

Chapter 4 -continued-

Music:

AN (Authors Note): Sorry i added this in so early (Yep, sarcasm), the other night when i was working on chapter 4 i got really tired and decided to stop Embarassed . Well anyway, here's the rest! Enjoy, Twisted Evil

-------

We were riding for about 20 minutes. We kept up some normal conversation, and that's when the question popped up.
Rave: "You said something about, 'He's really alive..' when i told you about your brother, did something happen?"
I tensed at the memory, it stained my mind with regret and pain.
I slowly nodded, then closed my eyes.
Carlisle: "Me and my brother were really close as kids. Even though he was adopted i always treated him as if he were my real bro. We had a happy life, with a happy family, a beautiful mom and handsome dad. We lived in a village called Geneva, on the far side of a plain called Etheria. It's a little to the south of Iria. We lived those happy years of our lives for 5 years, until the day of my fourteenth birthday..."

--------

A year earlier---Etheria Continent-Geneva Village 12:00 AM. January 23 0045

I awoke to a thudding noise. I rose from my bed in confusion wondering what it was that was making that noise.
I got out of bed, and made my way to where the noise was coming from. As i entered the living room, the fire was burnt out and the candle light was blown out. The only light came from the moonlight outside, shining white rays into our house. The window doors were banging against the outside of the house, because they were open.
I went to close the window, but stopped when i saw 2 figures leaning together on the couch.
I laughed.
Carlisle: "Mom, dad, if you wanted to bathe in the moon-light you should open the window across from you~"
Still no answer, their bodies were big clumps of darkness covered in the shadow of the room.
Carlisle: "Alright, i'll open them for you," i said as i closed the open window.
I went to open the window, and stepped aside.
Carlisle: "There! How's that, pretty romantic rig--" i stopped mid-sentence as i turned to look at their faces.
Well, where their faces were supposed to be.
The emptiness of the night was filled with my cry of terror, sadness, and sorrow.

--------

A single tear escaped my eye.
Rave was turning to look at me from in front, and put her hands in the back of her head to wrap around my neck. I hugged her fiercely, refusing to bawl. I must suck it up, but i just couldn't. i let the tears run down my cheeks, each one a precious memory of the good times me and my family had.

Carlisle: "I went to check on my brother after, he was still asleep. I woke him up and told him of the horrible news. He nodded, and took me by the shoulders."

Shaggeh: "Carli, we must be strong. Now that mom and dad are gone, we must become men instead of boys. You'll have to trust me and do exactly as i say alright?"
My brother and i burried my mom and dad, deep in the woods of the village where no-one would disturb them. We shed our tears and good-byes there, and then set off for our own adventure.
We burned our house down, along with all those memories of our family. We were the only family we had left. We had to stick together and stay strong.
We figured the killer would soon come after us, for whatever reason, so we set out into hiding. We went to the continent known as Iria and hid there for a while.
------------

Carlisle: "It was a year later that i found i was alone one night, Shaggeh left. I figured he had something important to do, so i waited. It was a long while before i peiced it together. It was time to become my own man, start my own story. I've been dependent on people far too long, so i packed up and started my journey here. Partly to search for my brother, and partly to find a new life. I finally gave up on my brother, and believed him to be dead. That was when i found Midgard. They've become my new family." I smiled, still teary eyed.
Rave nodded, crying a little herself.
Rave: "It must be hard for you," her voice cracked a little at the end.
I nodded,
Carlisle: "But, if anything it's made me a stronger person, and the man i am today. I'm very grateful to have lived a happy life with my family. And now, my brother is alive," I smiled, "and i'm going to take him back."
Rave smiled and nodded, then she suddenly tensed.
Rave: "We're here, Carlisle." she said
I looked up and whispered,
Carlisle: "Rabbie Dungeon.."

To be continued in...
Chapter 5: Sorrowful Reunion
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Asch on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:17 am

Rabbie dungeon is an awesome place~

Good chapter Carl. ^^
Asch

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:15 am

Asch wrote:Rabbie dungeon is an awesome place~

Good chapter Carl. ^^

Thanks,

-SPOILER-

you're in the next chapter lol gratz cyclops
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  ShyNinja on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:15 pm

This is one epic story~
Haha really funny too. xD
ShyNinja

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Carli's story

Post  Aireox3 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 pm

awesomeness~~ Very Happy

Aireox3

Back to top Go down

Post  celestialaya<3 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:01 am

O.O Just read all of your chapters so far, very well written. Can't wait to read more. *anxiously awaits, twiddling my thumbs*
celestialaya<3

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:30 pm

(AN: Thanks for all the positive feed-back guys, it's greatly appreciated. Also, im sorry i couldnt post Chapter 5 sooner, i've been busy at home with some stuff >.>. Lol, well im sure you all know how that is. Anyway, here it is. Enjoy it geek

Chapter 5: Sorrowful Reunion

Chapter Music:

I sped to the large approaching entrance to Rabbie Dungeon.
When i got in walking distance, i signaled for Rave to hop down.
Carlisle: "Depart!" I said and whispered, "You did good, thank you."
BlackMist nodded, and with a wink disappeared in a puff of white smoke.
I sticked the landing, but staggered a bit from the huge strain that was lifted. Within seconds Rave was supporting me, while i stagged back into a standing position.
Rave: "Are you okay? Whats wrong?" She asked concerned.
I nodded.
Carlisle: "I'm alright, it's just that it takes some Stamina and Mana to keep my Spirit Pet in this world." by her confused look i went on, "a contract between two souls is a binding thing. To keep the physical and spiritual contractee in the living world takes an immense toll on the contractors body, that's why the practice was banned during the Crusades. Many people died just from the lack of stamina. Lets not mention the amount of Mana it takes to summon them. I usually have a limit for it, but it seems i went past my allotted time."
Rave: "Ah, i'm sorry! I didnt know this would happen," she said on the verge of tears.
I didnt want to make her cry. I grinned at her.
Carlisle: "No prob! If it's for you, i'd cross fire," i gave her the thumbs up sign.
She nodded, and we immediately focused on the task at hand.
Carlisle: "Shall we?" i asked holding my hands to the entrance for emphasis.
Rave nodded, and proceeded ahead. I quickly followed.
I was greeted by a man in the hood, standing off to the side.
???: "Yo, so you're the newbie huh?"
Rave was off to the side staring at him and me, weighing wether to draw her bow or wait for my signal.
I shook my head at her, and approached him.
Carlisle: "By your emblem, i say you're not an enemy?" i said with a grin.
The man laughed, and walked closer to me, he held out his hand for me to take.
I shook it.
Carlisle: "Name's Carlisle, nice to meet ya."
???: "My name's Asch, likewise," he said with mild interest, "and who's this beauty here?" he said.
I heard a "Hmph" from behind me, and looked to see Rave turning her head on the side in a irritated look.
I eyed him, and said while grinning,
Carlisle: "Taken."

--------------

Asch: "So, you're looking for a friend in this dungeon?"
Carlisle: "My brother," i said nodding.
Rave: "He's somewhere at the end of this dungeon, being controlled by a Succubus."
Asch nodded gravely,
Asch: "How'd this situation happen?"
Rave's eyes turned stony.
Rave: "We were excavating this dungeon, looking for interesting new monsters. It was our first time here, so we didnt know what to expect. I figured we were strong enough to handle it, so we went ahead with it. I'd heard rumors of a succubus to roam these rocky corriders, but i passed it on as a lost traveler spotted by spooked believers. When we reached the last room, we were ambushed by a dozen Rat Men, obviously under the Succubus's control. I managed to escape, but Shaggeh was captured. He told me to go get his brother. He'd heard you were in town, and just joined Midgard. So i fled to find you."
By this time we arrived at our first room. A lone treasure chest sat in the middle of the room.
Carlisle: "I'm wondering why you're here, Asch."
Asch shrugged, and walked over to the treasure chest,
Asch: "Maybe i like a good rescue mission, or maybe i love the action," he said with a develish smile, and opened the chest.
We all ran to the middle, and made a pyrimad, each one of us facing one way.
A mob of rat men spawned, and when they saw us in the middle smiled.
We looked genuinely scared, and a small smile escaped my lips as they started to close in.
I pulled my hood up,
Carlisle: "Lets get this party started,"
I think i heard one of them whisper, "Uh-oh" before it was a barrage of cuts arrows and spells flying everywhere, and in an instant it was all over.
Asch: "That went well," he said a little winded,
Rave and i both nodded, and we 3 proceeded onto the next room.

(Further Editing will be done, kinda tired now mmkay? Sorry guys, if i left you hanging. Ill get back ASAP. xD)
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  ShyNinja on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Lol awesome chapters. xDD
Keep it up~!
-thumbs up-
ShyNinja

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Aireox3 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:57 am

This is awesome carli, it makes me anxious to wait for more chapters, and you to come back T.T Keep up the good work, miss you lots~

-Airy

Aireox3

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Aireox3 wrote:This is awesome carli, it makes me anxious to wait for more chapters, and you to come back T.T Keep up the good work, miss you lots~

-Airy

I miss you too luv =(. Thanks for all the nice comments, and i will try my best to satisfy everyone's expectations. ^^ I'm always here, watching over you all.
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A little side story

Post  Carlii-Kun on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:51 am

Sorry guys, im still working on chapter 5, so i decided to add a little side story to get my thoughts going, >.<. Sorry to those who think it's a filler. I'll be filling in the gap of how Carlisle came to be in that situation with the bear at the beginning of the story lol.

Side Story: Prologue

Music:

Carlisle: "C'mon old man! Are we almost there?!?" It was a hot day, and being on a dry boat didnt help me. I glanced at the old man commanding the paddles, like, well, an old man on paddles.
Gale was his name, and i needed some-one to bring me to the next continent cheap, and he offered me. How could i break his withered old heart with a no?
Gale: "Youngsters these days, no respect for the elderly." he tsked and went back to rowing.
I sighed and moved to dunk my head in the water, leaving my wet dark dripping bangs stuck to my forehead.
Gale gasped and pulled me back into the boat.
I gave him a questionable glance, and he responded with a shush.
I was instantly alert, judging by the look on the old man's face this was not a good situation.
Suddenly a large shape seemed to settle under our boat, and i jumped out of the boat, bringing my twin blades out just as i hit the water. I heard a faint "What-" from over my head but it was cut off by water rushing into my ear drums.
I used my heavy Cutlass's as an anchor so i wouldnt float up, and serveyed the area around me. I gasped as i saw what anchored itself right below our boat.
It wasn't good news.
It was a giant freakin' octopus.
And if i dont do anything fast, old man Gale will be brunch.
The octopus didnt seem to notice me, so i took the chance to initiate the first attack.
A sensation overtook me before i could try. It was a tugging at my chest, and i realized i was out of air.
By this time, the octopus noticed me and i had no time to think.
I quickly kicked up, desperate for the satisfying air above this ocean cage, but the octopus latched onto my leg just before i made it to the top. I gasped, and water filled in my mouth.
I shot a bolt of fire at the octopus's hand, and it let go, with something that sounded like a grunt in Octo-Talk.
I was fading fast, and i kept thinking of the things i would never accomplish.
One thing woke me up from the blackness.
I would never get my first girlfriend!
Oh, god. I cant go out like this, not before i fulfill my desires!
Carlisle: "Windo Encanta" i mouthed, and was instantly shot upward with help from the blazing wind suddenly propelling me.
I flopped up onto the boat, gasping and sputtering. Gale was instantly by my side, helping me to my feet.
Carlisle: "What happened, why aren't we fish food yet?" i gasped
Gale grinned, and replied
Gale: "Something must've scared it off, i guess."
I smiled, and got to my feet.
Gale: "Well, we're almost there son, mind helping an old man with the paddles?"
I nodded, and started rowing lazily, feeling a little tired for the first time in a while.

-------------

We arrived at a small run down dock.
Gale bid me farewell, but not before giving me some directions.
Gale: "Go east from here, through the trees, and you should find yourself by some potato patches. That's a sign that you've reached the outskirts of Dunbarton, a friendly community. That's all i can do, and i bid you farewell youngster."
Carlisle: "Thanks old man," i started to turn but then turned back and said, "and also, try to stat away from Octopus's" i chuckled, and he gave me a weird look.
Geez, he didnt see it after all.
I waved from behind my back, and started walking. After a while i found the clearing, through a thick patch of trees, and moved foward to take in the fresh air.
It smelled like freshly baked bread, probably from town. I went to pick some nutrition, as i didnt have anything to eat for a while now.
It was then that a large shadow descended upon me.
I turned to look,
Carlisle: "OH shi-"

-----------------

Haha hope you enjoyed my little story, and i think i got a clearer view on the end of chapter 5 now. Thanks for reading!
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellander on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:15 pm

I can only say two words to describe this:

Daddy likes. Very Happy
Nellander

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter: