Chibeh! ^^

Go down

Chibeh! ^^

Post  chibikoto on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:06 pm





So, I deleted my old "Introduction" and decided to make a new one. Mainly because I'm super bored and waiting on someone to run rabbie basic with me.

So, this is me when I was a newb on Alexinia.


This is me, 10 dollars later...


It's actually kinda funny, I was married to Arcdius and the girl he is now married to was apparently at our wedding and I didn't know it. O_O how strange.


Okay, so everyone knows my sister is Mabigoni..... You saw her with pink hair at my first wedding, and now here she is when we were going to start our guid, with blue hair...


This is my... husband. <3


Okay, enough with random screen shots and random ranting...

My name is Adriana, many can not, for some unknown reason, enunciate that so my nickname is Audry. I'm an aries and I'm 19 years young. I have two sisters, one of which does play Mabinogi. I graduated in June of 2008 with high honors and 15 credits of my business degree completed. I'm pretty easy going, just don't piss me off. I like to help others because it gives me some sort of deranged satisfaction.

(copying from my MySpace because I'm too lazy to type everything)



likes
God
family
friends
peace
love
music
anatomy
video games
disney classics
photography
art
earth tone colors
french
painting
traveling the world
theme parks
guild wars
the number three
tim burton films
green & blue eyes
mabinogi
rain
state fairs
the smell of bonfires



dislikes
liars
fakes
math
fighting
cotton candy
the word 'got'
the inevitable
ignorance
the crappy rap
spiders
hotdogs
spanish
weakness
the smell after it rains
fried catfish
gainesville
failure
rejection
artificial grape & watermelon
avatar
chibikoto

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Chibeh! ^^

Post  Carlii on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Hehe, nice screenies :3. This is making me want to go steal a new comp to get back on mabi, :S. Stupid old one broke ._.;

Carlii
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chibeh! ^^

Post  chibikoto on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Carlii wrote:Hehe, nice screenies :3. This is making me want to go steal a new comp to get back on mabi, :S. Stupid old one broke ._.;

OMG! You're back! wdf happened to only being gone for a month?! how are the renovations going?
avatar
chibikoto

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Chibeh! ^^

Post  Carlii-Kun on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:32 pm

chibikoto wrote:
Carlii wrote:Hehe, nice screenies :3. This is making me want to go steal a new comp to get back on mabi, :S. Stupid old one broke ._.;

OMG! You're back! wdf happened to only being gone for a month?! how are the renovations going?
Its good, i just need a running comp now since my old one broke. im borrowing a friends laptop currently, and he doesnt like me downloading random crap. Crap, i needa get another one quick, im dying of lack of Mabi x_x
avatar
Carlii-Kun

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 108
Location : Why ya wanna kno huh!?! Stalker!

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: Chibeh! ^^

Post  Athyn on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Carlii-Kun wrote:
chibikoto wrote:
Carlii wrote:Hehe, nice screenies :3. This is making me want to go steal a new comp to get back on mabi, :S. Stupid old one broke ._.;

OMG! You're back! wdf happened to only being gone for a month?! how are the renovations going?
Its good, i just need a running comp now since my old one broke. im borrowing a friends laptop currently, and he doesnt like me downloading random crap. Crap, i needa get another one quick, im dying of lack of Mabi x_x

Ahh I see well do hurry. Poor Air really misses you.
avatar
Athyn

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere not marrinated in suck.

Back to top Go down

Re: Chibeh! ^^

Post  Carlii-Kun on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:27 am

Athyn wrote:
Carlii-Kun wrote:
chibikoto wrote:
Carlii wrote:Hehe, nice screenies :3. This is making me want to go steal a new comp to get back on mabi, :S. Stupid old one broke ._.;

OMG! You're back! wdf happened to only being gone for a month?! how are the renovations going?
Its good, i just need a running comp now since my old one broke. im borrowing a friends laptop currently, and he doesnt like me downloading random crap. Crap, i needa get another one quick, im dying of lack of Mabi x_x

Ahh I see well do hurry. Poor Air really misses you.

Ill try to get on ASAP. Air... Sad Ath, tell her i really miss her if you can. Thanks. And if you want, check out my Midgard Storyline. It's not that great, but it's acceptable. I really hope my aunty lets me download mabi on her comp.
And in the words of my mom
"See you when i see you"
Lol cheers
avatar
Carlii-Kun

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 108
Location : Why ya wanna kno huh!?! Stalker!

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: Chibeh! ^^

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum