Why hello there.

Go down

Why hello there.

Post  Endrance on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Hello everyone. I decided to put up my introduction, which I don't do usually, for you all.
My name is John, no it's not " Johnathan " as Magikarp said it was, it's just John.
I live in a small town in Florida, named Lake Mary. I don't spend much time outside, and I don't go to school, but that's a long story. I'm seventeen years old and I'm a very caring, kind, helpful person. I do have moments where I tend to go out of control, or take things to far. But that is only because I have Bipolar, which is pretty much dumbed down for moodswings and a thing most people would call " Mania " what mania does is pretty much make you literally go insane. Luckily I take medicine for my Bipolar, so I shouldn't go to far or get out of control as much.

My InGameName is Endrance, I don't mind what nicknames you call me, but the one I prefer most is En.
I am an elf character, with a spirit bow named AIDA. I don't use my spirit bow that much because I can't feed it. I'm level twentytwo, and my total level is probably fourtyfour. I'm a very strong elf as long as I'm not using a sword. I usually use my bow to fight always, I use Leather Long Bows all the time. When I'm in a playful mood I usually take my blacksmith hammer and sometimes fight with it. When I'm not fighting, I'm usually found hanging out around Dunbarton or Bangor. I rarely go to Tir or Emain unless I'm doing dungeons.

Well thank you for your time and I hope to meet more of you later on.

Kind regards, John.
Endrance

Back to top Go down

Re: Why hello there.

Post  Nevaeh on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Hi John/Endrance!

Are you a blacksmith? Like, do you do hardcore blacksmithing or do you just do casual...blacksmithing...

Almost sounds like I'm talking about something dirty. Hm.

Welcome Surprised
Nevaeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuit on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:30 pm

well it is Johnny for now on =DD
JOHNNY

flower

and lol @ nevs comment XD
ahh you filthy ! lmao

but seriously, we all know he does it hardcore. xDDDDDDD
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

http://standupyouth.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakubo on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:43 am

Nyaa nyaa <33 It be my hubby <3
Sakubo

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:45 am

Hello there, John - I'm Jake. I'm not sure if it's a gag - or it's the truth, but I'm the guild's official babysitter. I don't use this title in a way to insult or anything, it's just some lame humor. My name is Jake, my in-game name is also Jake, I'm a giant level 90 total, if you ever need anything feel free to ask, because the only thing I don't give out is my account and password! Just so you know, I've seen people with moodswings, and it's O.K. I love you all the same as everyone else, If I may say.

Anyhow, I look foward to seeing you in-game, Endrance, and thank you for selling me my spirit weapon's spirit. =P
Jake

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Small in-game update!

Post  Endrance on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:57 am

Just to let you all know, as of now and for awhile.. I've been using the character who's name goes by Shuichi. So if you didn't know, you know now! ^_^ And you're welcome Jake. Razz Also, if any GUILD member would like a certain spirit stone, let me know, I'll hand 'em out free of charge!~ I'm also looking for someone to sell some fossils or spirit stones and sometimes dyes [when I'm not giving the dyes out] to people. So if you have an item bag and you'd like to sell for me, I guess I could split the loot 50/50? Or whatever sounds better to you, but I won't go below 50/50. XD Thank you very much for reading this, see you all in game as Shuichi.

[I still get on Endrance, but only for blacksmithing, if you have free time and Massive doesn't require ore or anything, I would HIGHLY appreciate the help. If I can get to the point of making way better weapons, I'll be glad to make some for you guys, if I'm not busy. As of now I have to make 3-4 Red bladed longswords and 1 gold/red bladed short sword. The highest thing I can probably make is a round shield, that's the best thing I've made yet I believe. :0 AND I'M ONLY RANK E - D?!]
Endrance

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:01 am

xD, Okay - Shuichi.
One more thing though, when it comes to helping with blacksmithing x refining - I'll be glad to help you - but I don't usually offer to help on this sort of task. Please address me should this need ever come up - Shuichi.
Jake

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakubo on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 pm

You know I can always log on as Sakubo and be your ore mule as long as you buy me a pic ax or two and maybe bless it so I can work longer. Still, we should wait until we get the last Emain Ideal... Also, YOU need to have ME get TOFU for our bears. >.> You know Sakubo is the tofu cook. Very Happy

Oh-em-gee

I FRIGGIN LOVE YOUUUUU!!! <3

Nyanya cat
Sakubo

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Asch on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Hey En, glad you invited me here. Razz
Asch