C'est moi!

Go down

C'est moi!

Post  MrP on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 am

If you are wondering about the name, it is an evolution that has been going on since I was a kid. Mr.P is my game name but you can call me Peter.

I'm the kind of guy that enjoys being impulsive and loves people who can just roll with it. I don't speak French but I will use as much of any other language as I can. I will gladly bound through the air as long as I am poised right and the light hits me just right king . Although I enjoy being active, I get tired very fast so I come inside to sit at the computer for days while my muscles repair. The strange thing about it is that I am naturally a very reprehensive person so I am always the last one over the cliff. But I also have the most fun doing it. lol!

My musical taste usually includes anything that is well composed and has multiple levels. Things that I could sway back and forth to, or shake uncontrollably. I really enjoy things like Soundgarden, Audioslave, The Stills, Placebo, Smashing Pumpkins, and Sam Roberts.
MrP

Back to top Go down

Re: C'est moi!

Post  Nevaeh on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Can I call you Charles instead? Or Frederico? Or PIERRE?!

Lol! All the other bands you mentioned have really strange names and then there's...

...Sam Roberts.

Made me giggle. Very Happy
Nevaeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: C'est moi!

Post  Nuit on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:20 am

ohhh I love those bands sunny
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)