Sarophie Here

Go down

Sarophie Here

Post  Sarophie on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:47 am

Hi peoples. This is Sarophie here to give away all my private informations.... Shocked

Name: Tyler
Nationality: Overly Caucasion (Whiter Than Sour Cream To Make It Simple)
Location As Designated By My Government: Kansas (God help me....)
Age: I think I will keep this little ditty to myself. Cool
B-Day: February 10, ****
Hobbies: Software Engineering/Programming---Online Gaming
Games I Am A Part Of: Mabinogi--MapleStory--RuneScape--Fiesta
Favorite Game: Black & White by Lionhead Studios Ltd.

That is the basic info on myself. I would rather not say much for appearances until I can get some sort of picture uploaded....(Damn my lack of a camera!) Let's just say that I am the kinda guy that can walk down a public street and get the "What the $!#*..." stare from multiple people SIMULTANIOUSLY. Oh well, love me or hate me, this is me. I am a pretty friendly kinda guy depending on who you are. I only like some of the people in the guild just for the simple fact that I don't know enough of the people in the guild to like them all. Say hi, be nice, and you just may have a new Halloween prop...errr....friend!

More Wonderful Crap About ME:

I LOVE my music. I would pretty much go insane without my music. It is my life and what gets me through my days. Without music, I am lost. I have a rather WIDE variety of music on my Mp3. I love pretty much all Rock, Metal, some Punk, some Alternatives, like 1 Pop artist, and some other peoples. Main peeps include Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, Escape The Fate, Silverstein, Weezer, All-American Rejects, Aerosmith, My Chemical Romance, Godsmack, and...out of the blue...Michael Jackson! What can I say, the man has some good music. Ok, I think that covers my music....uhh....what other personal secrets should I forfeit to the random peoples of the internet....

I think that is about it for me unless I post some other random stuff for you peoples to waste your lives reading. I hope you enjoyed this! (I know I didn't....JK JK SMILEY FACE!!!) Arrow

///_^|||

Sarophie

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarophie Here

Post  Nevaeh on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:30 am

Welcome to ze forums, Saro!

And I love The All American Rejects and My Chemical Romance. I'm surprised we have that in common. Shocked Lol

Your bio wasn't a complete waste of my life. Then again, I haven't much of a life to waste. Hm...

I enjoyed readin' it. Smile

AND I DEMAND TO KNOW YOUR AGE!
Nevaeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well well....

Post  Sarophie on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:51 am

I see Nev has found my little bio. I will NOT give away my age unless I feel comfortable doing so. As I told you ingame Nev, I am not as young as 13 yet I am not as old as 26. I figure this little puzzle will keep you occupied while I go look for a decent camera. Ima go hide in a corner and pop in my earphones. Later peoples. ~Turns on mOBSCENE by Marilyn Manson~ Cool Cool Cool

Sarophie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevaeh on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:01 pm

You're very mean to me. *sobs*

How about 21?
19?
42!!!

And you should check out Wal Mart. They have like...$25 cams. You live in Kansas, which is pretty much Ohio without the hills, so there should be one on every corner. Very Happy
Nevaeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrP on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:27 pm

I got my bro to buy a camera at Walmart on the weekend. It made jumping over things and messing around alot more dramatic.
MrP

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuit on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:22 am

o.o
the introductions keep getting more and more elaborate- now I want to write more on mine !
but I r lazy. xP
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

http://standupyouth.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Athyn on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:29 am

Nuit wrote:o.o
the introductions keep getting more and more elaborate- now I want to write more on mine !
but I r lazy. xP

Same.
Athyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum