Hey, Massive here.

Go down

Hey, Massive here.

Post  Massive on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 am

(Before I continue I'd like to thank everyone who actually took the time out to sign up on the guild forums, and now a round of applause. cheers)

Now, on with the show. I'd appreciate if you guys can give me ANY guild activity ideas, we now have a calender that needs filling Razz

At the moment, we only have a fishing activity that's planned for sundays - we generally fish at Sen Mag and make getting their easy by the use of moonstones.

Oh yeah, and before I sign this one off- PLEASE post your birthdays so they can go on the calender.
-Damn you Nuit for not informing us that your birthday was on the 25th

Happy Birthday anyway Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Suggested:

1. Guild Dungeon Run / Saturdays
-Asch

2. Guild word/fact/math problem of the day.
-Freyr

3. Monthly race across Iria D: with checkpoints! bounce
-Freyr

Last edited by Massive on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:55 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Massive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, Massive here.

Post  Asch on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:44 am

We could have a guild run every saturday or something along those lines.

That'd be cool. n.n
Asch

http://twitter.com/xYoku

Back to top Go down

Post  Freyr on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:30 am

I have a few suggestions, Very Happy

1.We most certainly need to have a guild word of the day, I mean can't hurt to improve your vocabulary little by little. Along those lines if we are really feeling like brainiacs we can include a math problem of the day and the like.
2.The Great Guild Race Across Iria, once a month we hold a guild race, for member of course. The contestants race on their mounts across Iria and each one must collect a certain item from one person standing at a checkpoint, now to make sure that no one is using mana tunnels we have these people make sure they see them. Teams can be made. If and when flying mounts come out their useability will be determined at that time.

Freyr

Location : <link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgA2xo0HYrE>Under The Sea</link>

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Massive on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:53 am

Awesome Frey, I may have sly add a gadget for the word of the day.. maybe a fact of the day too- the guild race idea is def a B.A unique idea. Lol. I'll see what I can do.. maybe hold it on the last day of every month or perhaps the beginning Twisted Evil
Massive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrP on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:47 am

Ideas? Maybe an Arena domination day or take ur noob to work day. A day where we all help out the less experienced, to make us seem charitable.

Fishing day seems usefull and relaxing and all but shouldn't we do our fishing at the fishing ship on Rano? I want that bone marine helm...

Eventually though we are going to have a take over the world day. That day will probably come after we contain over half the players on the Alexina Server.
MrP

Back to top Go down

Post  Massive on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:02 am

Asch wrote:We could have a guild run every saturday or something along those lines.

That'd be cool. n.n

Asch didn't quite mean to overlook you. The guild is pretty much random as all hell when it comes to dungeon runs- It usually starts out with simply asking and every one's willing to come. I like the idea of organized guild runs though, maybe we can try to figure out a way to use this to help out our growth - hmm.

Arrow Barri spirit guild run - where we break people up into groups and sell the proceeds for example.
Massive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Times

Post  Nano on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:06 am

Who ever is in charge of this web, i havent explored it long enough to see if ya did put it there. but uhh, try to have a Price location time, and Fleta time, and also when moongates destinations are gonna be. for example theres a web that has this feature and i really like that idea.

soloist.ath.cx (scroll to the right)

im not saying to actully copy what they did but...it would be nice to have somthing like that.
Nano

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Massive on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:13 am

MrP wrote:Ideas? Maybe an Arena domination day or take ur noob to work day. A day where we all help out the less experienced, to make us seem charitable.

Fishing day seems usefull and relaxing and all but shouldn't we do our fishing at the fishing ship on Rano? I want that bone marine helm...

Eventually though we are going to have a take over the world day. That day will probably come after we contain over half the players on the Alexina Server.

Hmm, I'm defaintely digging the whole 'take your noob to work day' even though I hope that Midgard members would help anyone in need of it. Eitherway, a day would certaintly encourage this behavior aswell as make a good name for us - we didn't forget our roots Smile

Now concerning the arena domination day, could you explain that in bit more depth? =p. That also reminds me that we need to buckle down and pick a guild war date that we can all agree with- since we have been getting challenges from guilds like Slayer... Twisted Evil

As far as fishing goes: The whole Sen Mag fishing deal is to build moral- Our last trip reminded our members of what were working for and why and to make matters easier - moonstones instantly warp you to the place.
Massive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Perfect Ideas

Post  Endrance on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:25 pm

I have a few ideas, so here I go.

1. Guild Meetings, to just talk and hang out or other stuff.
2. Crazy Dungeon Run of Doom, we make two party's and get as many guild members as possible. Then each party drops the same item, AND WE GANGBANG THE MONSTERS AND BOSS ALL TO HELL!!
3. Guilding fun night, we do random things like run up to people and scream something. o.O [Lol.]
4. Dungeon of Doom, we do what I said with number 2, or we get a party and do the hardest dungeon possible. :3
5. Ifrit destruction, we get some guildies and go destroy Ifrit which can be found in AntHell. :3

That's all I got for now..
Endrance

Back to top Go down

Post  MrP on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Maybe we could just have a boss hunt day. We wouldn't want to restrict it to just Ifrit right?

And umm how do you use/get those moonstones?
MrP

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuit on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:43 pm

lol I did mention like a week or now almost 2 weeks ago XD
cause I had just found out myself

SO

*wacks massive on the nose with newspaper*
bad cutie for not remembering !

---
and we should have members picture thread for fun ! XD
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

http://standupyouth.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Athyn on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:54 am

Massive wrote:That also reminds me that we need to buckle down and pick a guild war date that we can all agree with- since we have been getting challenges from guilds like Slayer... Twisted Evil

Yes, I've seen several occasions recently where Slayer members tried to get Midgard members to talk you into that. (Each time both parties thought I was afk.)
Athyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Massive on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 am

Updating the list soonish, Nuit - you stole my newspaper thing -.- (+5 hate)
Massive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freyr on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Endrance wrote:...
3. Guilding fun night, we do random things like run up to people and scream something. o.O [Lol.]
That's all I got for now...

I'm sorry but that might possibly the stupidest idea ever because
People will remember Midgard and say, "Gay guild full of trolls and weirdos..."
it's just immature and uhh we could be doing more productive things with our time. tongue

Freyr

Location : <link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgA2xo0HYrE>Under The Sea</link>

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Freyr on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Massive wrote:
MrP wrote:Ideas? Maybe an Arena domination day or take ur noob to work day. A day where we all help out the less experienced, to make us seem charitable.

Hmm, I'm defaintely digging the whole 'take your noob to work day' even though I hope that Midgard members would help anyone in need of it. Eitherway, a day would certaintly encourage this behavior aswell as make a good name for us - we didn't forget our roots Smile

Now concerning the arena domination day, could you explain that in bit more depth? =p. That also reminds me that we need to buckle down and pick a guild war date that we can all agree with- since we have been getting challenges from guilds like Slayer... Twisted Evil

As far as fishing goes: The whole Sen Mag fishing deal is to build morale- Our last trip reminded our members of what were working for and why and to make matters easier - moonstones instantly warp you to the place.
Fixed Very Happy

Freyr

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Athyn on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 am

Ok, I have a suggestion regarding the forum itself:

Even though odds are only guild members are ever going to register here, we should have a section in the forum devoted to 'plotting' that should be accessible only to forum accounts that have been tied to Midgard member's accounts.
Athyn

Back to top Go down

Post  MrP on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:46 am

Maybe make it sound less conspicuous... Planning? OR Guild info
MrP

Back to top Go down

Post  Athyn on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 am

Either way.
Athyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeseta on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:06 am

Hmm agreed we may get super spys... Neutral

Cheeseta

Back to top Go down

Guild pride day

Post  Kalabar on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:06 am

Everyone in the guild try and ware ur guild robes all day every thursday. Its just and idea to help unifiy. Lol have a good day mail me if u like i enjoy to chat.

Kalabar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShyNinja on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Cheeseta wrote:Hmm agreed we may get super spys... Neutral

Ooh!
Can i be one of those super spys!?
(This could be the time to test my super awesome ninja stalk skills)
xDD
ShyNinja

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Endrance on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:18 am

How about a PvP Match Tournament? :0 That sounds like something fun to do for some people. xD
Endrance

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:25 am

I've never been fond of PvP personally. But a tournnament is good nonetheless because I know we have some PvPers in this guild.

Another thing we could do once a week is:
" Where in the world is Jake? "
And what it is - is me taking a screenshot of myself, somewhere in Mabinogi. I'll post it on the website - or fourm here,and you have to try finding the exact spot I'm at and try and take a picture of that exact spot! You'll have to post the picture, as well as your location on the map for me to verify it's right! We can also add the twist of you have to bring me certain items once you find me. =P
Jake

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevaeh on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Oh I like that idea...

*Gives a cookie*
Nevaeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Knoxx on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Might we pick someone smaller than Jake?? I mean we'll be like in Tir and see you in Dunbarton. Smile
Knoxx

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down