It's my turn!

Go down

It's my turn!

Post  Nevaeh on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Let's see...

My name is Christa.

I'll be 18 in late July. (Yayy!!!)

I'm 5'10" and I LOVE my heels. Don't judge me Razz

I live in a suburb of Dayton, Ohio. It's a hickish town full of hickish people. But I leave for Columbus in the fall. (Hahaha! Civilization!)

I like to write, create, design, be silly, SHOP, drive, play games, watch movies, listen to music, sing badly to said music...the list goes on and on.

I have some sort of fear about most things, but I have a funny story to go with each fear so...ask me about it sometimes. Or don't. Your choice.

And I guess I'm supposed to be like...doing something important in this guild? Something officer-like? Eh. I do my fair share of [insert action here]. I answer questions, do the occasional dungeon run (and die a lot), hang out. Mostly hang out. Hm...

Oh! And sometimes you can catch me murdering (and being murdered by) elves and their supporters in Tir Chonaill or Dunbarton. It's um...it's pretty hilarious. You should check it out some time.

Yeah so...that would be me. In a nutshell. A very tiny nutshell. A nutshell that's been half-cracked by a squirrel and then run over by a Toyota Yaris. Several times.

~**Fini!**~
Nevaeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: It's my turn!

Post  Nuit on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 pm

damn I should write more on mine
lmao

and it isn't fair you'll be 18 soon- I am stuck in limbo
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter: